Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I love this thing called a "blog"

Blogging is so fun! I just love to read everyone's thoughts and see all their fun pictures. I need to still get some more pictures on here that are more current of Todd and I. I usually am pretty good at taking pictures but it seems like lately I haven't been too good. People say that when you have kids you take a ton of pictures and I can see why.

I have been busy getting us all packed up to move out of this cute apartment we live in. We are moving in with my parents so we can save some money for a year before we leave for Optometry school. It really sucks to rent and throw your money away but haven't we all been there before. Todd and I are both so anxious to find out where we will be living for four years while he is going to school. I can't wait to get out of Orem Utah for a little while. Don't get me wrong I have really loved growing up here and we would both like to end up back here when he is all finished so we can be by both of our families and our friends. I think I will post some pictures of our apartment cause its' so cute in this basement and for those of you that haven'tever seen our place you can this way.

No comments: