Sunday, September 13, 2009

Mom's are the BEST!!!!

My mom was able to fly out for a visit over the Labor Day weekend. We had SO much fun. We enjoyed a nice long 4 day weekend. We slept in everyday, laid out at our pool, went shopping, got take out, watched movies, worked on crafts and more. It was nice to show my mom some of the sites of Columbus and to see what we have been up to the last year.
Here we are in front of the Columbus, Ohio temple. This was the first mini temple she had seen.
My mom is full of many talents, thus the cute centerpiece on my table. We made it in under $15 too!!! I wish I had her here all the time so we could work on projects more often.
Todd and my mom.
My HOT husband!!
These are a few of my favorite friends at work. On Friday's during football season we all like to wear Ohio State colors to show our Love for the game. I haven't been to a game yet but it's still fun to have the spirit. Plus I love the color red so it's easy for me to fit in here. For those of you that don't' know we are spelling out the word O-H-I-O with our bodies. They love doing that here.
Love these girls!!!

5 comments:

Sara said...

So glad you were able to visit with your mom! So fun!!! And love the centerpiece you guys created! Way cute!

DeGrey Family said...

I miss you Ash. Fun that your mom came to visit. Mom's are awesome! Glad you are enjoying your adventure in Ohio.

Taunya and Ian said...

Yeah for visitation from moms! I can't wait until my mom gets here! Your mom looks familiar for some reason??? I can see where you get your creativeness from!

Kandice said...

Hey girl what's up! OK so it is starting to get a bit chilly out here in CO, I think I am ready for some darling hats! I would LOVE a navy blue and a chocolate brown. I need it for Audrey, she is now 9 months. Let me know what you think!

Thanks ;)

Perry's said...

SO sad our mom's had to go!! :( Love your OSU scrubs - super cute. Can't wait for movie night soon!