Sunday, December 13, 2009

A little late

I know these pictures are late but I wanted to post them still. This Halloween we go to go to two different parties that were so much fun.
At this party I was dressed as a track runner wearing Todd's old high school track uniform. Then Todd was dressed as white trash. They were last minute ideas but turned out pretty decent we thought.
At the other Halloween party we did our "traditional" army attire that we have used in the past. It's easy and comfy which are two bonuses.

3 comments:

ANGELA said...

I am a really bad blogger, but congrats on the pregnancy. I am so excited for you!

Jamie said...

congrats on the baby! can't wait to hear what you're having!!

The Crazy Clawson's said...

IM sosososososo excited for you guys to be PARENTS..i finally saw your blog with the little widget over on your side bar....YEAh...you are going to be the best MOM ever...that is so great...