Thursday, October 28, 2010

4 1/2 Months Already???

Tatum had her 4 1/2 month appointment this week!!
Todd and I had our guesses on her weight,
we were both wrong.

She weighed in at 15 lbs. 5 oz
She is 25 1/2 inches long
Head circumference was 42 cm
All three she ranked in the 75th percentile.

She loves looking at herself in the mirror and smiling
at herself. This was taken before she got her shots, so
she was still happy at the time.
It's never fun getting shots mom!!

Her doctor said we could introduce her to rice cereal now.
We will take some pictures and post them later.

6 comments:

Mishlers said...

What a cutie! I love the chub! Also your crafts are so cute.

Joni said...

I LOVE her rolls. They make me happy in all the right ways. :)

Sara said...

Too cute! And love the hair. She has quite a bit on top. And can I just say how great you look! Can't wait to see you next month!

Laura said...

Ash she's adorable! Can't wait to see her:)

Scott and Megan said...

oh my good gosh ash...what is wrong with my blogger???? I have you as listen in the public domain, but then are you private? what the heck? I cannot believe little miss Tatum!!! I am dying! She looks to me, like such a great mix of you and Todd! I love it. How much longer do you have in Ohio? I miss you! Thanks for checking in on me!

Ally said...

Cute pics!!! I want to come hold her!! When are you leaving for Christmas?:)

Miss you!