Sunday, May 1, 2011

Utah Fun!

We LOVE that Tatum smiles SO big when the camera is in her face.

So I finally did it!!! I cut my hair and cut 11 inches to be exact.

I love it and love how healthy it feels again. It's been fun styling it and running
my hands through it over and over again.

Todd's little sister got married this weekend and the weather was a bit
on the cold side but it was still such a wonderful wedding and day for all of us.
Tatum saw her reflection in the window and loved it. The picture turned out pretty fun too.

Standing outside after the wedding waiting for the happy couple to come out.



Love the Easter bunny ears on her

Tatum's first Easter. She loved all the stuff she got but especially liked smacking the
plastic eggs together and making noise.

5 comments:

Taunya and Ian said...

Aaahhh!! Your hair is amazing! I love it! I love Tatum in her Easter Bunny ears and her cute thighs sticking out! Can't wait to see you on Friday!

Perry's said...

So fun, missed you but it's been too rainy for walks anyway so you didn't miss much here :) Your hair looks awesome, can't wait to see it in person. I can't believe how long it actually was from that pic!! Love the bunny ears pic of tatum that needs to be on a calendar or card somewhere!!!

Monica Smead said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

Holy crap you did chop your hair! I likey, wish I was brave like you. Tatum is just a doll, I can't wait for you to move out here so we can spend more time together. You have an adorable family, love you Ash.

Chelsea said...

Glad that you had such a great visit! Your hair looks great and Tatum's smile could not be any cuter.