Monday, October 10, 2011

Family Pictures 2011


One of my really good friends here in Ohio took our family pictures for us and we love how they turned out. We wanted to remember our fun years of living in OHIO. We will sure miss living here and our friends we have made. We are anxious to see where we will end up next.
These two are too cute together, it always makes my heart melt when I see them together. =)
Playing a little peek-a-boo!!


She is the sweetest little angel ever!!! We feel so blessed to have her in our family.







4 comments:

tania said...

These are GREAT! I love them all! Tatum just gets cuter and cuter I swear! :-)

Lacey said...

So so cute! Your hair looks great too! Love you red shoes!

Monica Smead said...

SO cute Ash! You look amazing by the way! Miss you terribly.

Mon

Taunya and Ian said...

WAYYYYY cute pictures! Tatum is getting so big, I can't believe it! miss you tons!