Thursday, March 29, 2012

Our Wish List.....

Finally the time has come that the Air Force has sent us our "wish list" to different places we could be moving to. We wanted either west coast or east coast locations and funny enough that they are mostly east coast and none out west. We would liked to have been closer to both our families so we could make drive visits home but it looks like we will be flying again like we did when we lived in Ohio.

So here are the places we could live and will be anticipating to see where we will be end up living:

Illinois, Montana, Texas, Georgia, Maryland, D.C., North Carolina, Virginia, Florida, Guam, Japan

I of course would love to live where we can go to the beaches everyday!!! But we have to be open minded about it since we have no idea where we will be. I do think most of these places would be great places to live for the next 3 years and know that no matter what we will be there together as a little family and we will make some great memories we will talk about our whole lives. We just feel so blessed to be a part of the Air Force and are so grateful that we will have a set income and feel like we are stable. We are so very proud of all the hard work Todd has done to get to this point. He and I can't believe that he graduates in 2 1/2 months. It's a crazy thing to think that the entire time I have known Todd since we were 18 years old that he has been in school and it's finally coming to an end. He has gotten a few gray hairs in between it all from the stress and becoming a dad through it all. He is a wonderful husband and dad to our sweet Tatum and is going to be a daddy again soon to our son which may bring a few more gray hairs but we can't stay young forever right?

I feel like I haven't written many thank yous on our blog lately for the life I have been blessed with. My heart is just so full and I couldn't be any happier.

So here is to the anticipation of waiting and wondering where we will be for the next 3 years. We will let you know once we find out!!!!

5 comments:

Katie said...

I hope you're coming to North Carolina!!

Joni said...

So fun, can't wait to find out where you will be.

Anonymous said...

Good luck Ashley!!! I can't wait to hear more!!! I hope you do get your wish for the Beach... :)
So many good things coming your way all at once! Happy times! Heather M.

Sarah Lunt said...

You guys are going through so many changes right now and you have a great attitude - I love it! What fun adventures are ahead and I love that we can read about it on your blog...almost as good as seeing you in person. ;-) I wish you the best of luck with all of this and also secretly hope you go somewhere beach-y! Good luck with the upcoming delivery...this little guy is going to be so cute!

Taunya and Ian said...

How exciting! I can't wait to find out where you will be going. My top choice for you guys would be either Guam or North Carolina! That is crazy that Todd is so close to being done! So many new changes and adventures ahead of you in just the next few months. Love you and miss you like crazy! Can't wait to c u in a couple of weeks!