Wednesday, April 24, 2013

9 Wonderful Years and 2 Rugrats Later.......

I love seeing pictures of our wedding day. It brings back so many great memories and such a special day I got to share with my best friend. I can't believe it was 9 years ago that we were married. The time has gone fast and we have had some amazing and hard times. I love that no matter what we go through we are a team and we cheer each other on. I am so happy to be married to such a patient and easy going fella cause I tend to be a bit on the crazy side at times. I love that we have two AMAZING children together and that we get to raise them and see them grow into such adorable little people. Each day can be challenging and fun all in one and I thank my Father in Heaven each day for the life I have and for the wonderful family I get to be with. I know that we are truly blessed and I am so grateful for that. Here's to many more wonderful years together Todd. Thanks for being so amazing!!!