Saturday, December 1, 2007

Turkey Time!

To start off our Thanksgiving day right my sister, sister-in-law, and I all ran in the bitter cold turkey trot. It was only 4 miles but it was 24 degrees and eight in the morning. The wind was just nasty, but we had fun. We all hurried to finish so we could have some nice hot chocolate at the finish line. I have to say it was strange to think of having hot chocolate after a run like that but it really hit the spot and warmed up our tummies. This is my mom, all my sisters, and I on Thanksgiving day. I have the neatest sisters and mom ever!! We are all so close and the best of friends. It's the best when we all get together for some kind of craft.
My mom is the best women ever!!! She is so talented, caring, loving, kind, giving, and much more. I love you mom!!!
Todd, my niece Abbie, and I being goofy with the camera on Thanksgiving. Abbie loves to take funny faced pictures. She loves her aunt Ashley and uncle Todd so much.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I love your family!! You do have great sisters and a super cool mom. I love that picture of all you guys together! Everyone looks happy and healthy, that's the way it should be...love ya!!

Katie said...

Cute pictures Ash- you look so good! It is crazy to me how fast your family has grown up- I remember when Kelsey was born!

Anonymous said...

hey ash,

your beanies are awesome. Also, congratz on Optometry school. Kyle and I are staying in Bama for a while, and it is only a few hours from Tenn. maybe one of these days we can hook up in the south. Talk to you soon!

Brittney G.

Janice {Run Far} said...

Ok I am Sarah's Sister in Law.. Not sure if you remember me but I need some beanies. Ya those are super cute and I would love it if you could make some for my two girls. They are 6 and 2. Let me know how to work this out. I love them... Janice Cook

The Crazy Clawson's said...

Ash you look so great, im proud of you for running in the freezing cold weather, you are so good...what a sweet family you have....happy holidays to you and todd