Tuesday, November 20, 2007

GOOD NEWS!!!!

I am happy to say that my wonderful husband got a call from Memphis Tennessee today and they have already accepted him to their school. It's nuts because it was only last Friday that he was interviewing with them and it's only been 4 days and they want him!!!! We are happy to have acceptance to one school already. We still are going to apply to a few more schools and see if we have a few options. If not then Tennessee here we come!!!!!!!!! We are so blessed and can't wait for school next fall.

On another note I had a request for the prices of my beanies. Adult are10 dollars, Kids are 8 dollars, and infant to babies are 5 dollars. If you want a flower they are 3 dollars separate or only 2 dollars more if you buy a beanie with it.
I have like I said pretty much any color you can think of so Sarah put in your orders and I will get started on making you and your girls some. The yarn I use is nice and soft so it wont' irritate the skin.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Congrats on the reply!! I have heard Memphis is a great place! I would love your beanies, go ahead and make the girls some, with flowers please!! Pinks and browns are a safe bet...I'll let you work your magic! just call if you have any questions and I'll get you some $$! Thanks Ash!!

Scott and Megan said...

yippee...congrats, I'm so proud of you guys! Both of you guys! Way to support your hubby and how exciting to think of going to Tennessee. I loved that state. You are awesome!