Monday, November 19, 2007

One of my hobbies.....

So I am a beanie making fool this time of the year. I love to crochet and every year I think I learn more and more techniques on how to make them better. I think after four years I have it down pat. Thanks to my good friend Kristen for introducing me to the crochet world. I make a lot of differnt patterns, colors, sizes, and styles. I even sale them if people are interested. I will have to post some more pictures of the different kinds I make. If you are interested just let me know. The flowers you see on the beanies in these pictures are removable and are on a clip so you can put them in your hair or switch them around with other beanies. I also make just about whatever you want. You can kind of see the differnt colored buttons on the red beanie below. I am just coming up with all sorts of different ideas. They make great stocking stuffers or just gifts.




1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ashley! Those beanies are adorable! How much are they? I would love for you to make some for my girls, and maybe me!! Hey thanks for your nice comment on my blog, you always make me feel so good, I love you! Hope you guys have a fun THANKSGIVING!