Monday, November 19, 2007

The Wedding.....

We went to one of our friends wedding reception over the weekend and it was fun to see so many of our friends who we haven't seen for awhile. This is a picture of Clint, Todd, and Jared. Here are all of Todd's buddies. There are a few that are missing but this is the majority of them. I love when we all get together, it's like the good old days.
This is my favorite flower by far. I am a huge fan of the gerber daisy. These were the flowers I had at my wedding and they were on all the tables that this wedding we went to. Plus I wanted to play with the cool features on my camera.

Here is Todd and I at the reception. It was a pretty cool place to have a reception. It was at the Springville museum and they had some neat rooms in that place for instance the room we are in has trees inside. It was a cool atmosphere.

1 comment:

The Crazy Clawson's said...

you guys are so stinkin cute, but wait who got married????? was it a tucker boy, but whi one????