Monday, July 28, 2008

More fun pictures of St. George

My sister-in-law Jill and I thought it would be fun to get some pictures in these huge pipes they were using for construction. This picture looks like something out of a James Bond movie. We look like we are the the barrel of a gun.
This was the ugliest purse I found in T.J. Max and had to get a picture of it. The name of it is "Bestyville." It had these orange tassels that hung down from the top. Well you can just see from the picture how "grandma" looking it is.
Todd after playing some tennis with his dad. They both work up quite a sweat playing together.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Ash, you are so stinkin' cute - I can't even stand it!! I am going to miss your cute face so much! I am sad that I missed the BBQ, it looked like you guys had such a good time - dang I wish I could have been there!! Oh, Ash - what am I going to do without you!?! xoxo

Summer said...

I just bought that exact purse last week! J/K love it!

The Crazy Clawson's said...

what a fun getaway...

Heather Ballard said...

Somehow I deleted your link on my blog and I realized it when I was trying to go to your blog. Anyways, lots of fun cute pictures. I love the Tuacahn Theatre even though it is way hot.

Heather Ballard said...

P.S. You didn't happen to go to spin last week when no one showed up? Kristen was supposed to teach and she forgot.