Sunday, July 13, 2008

Summer Fun

Here I am with some of my work friends. We went to my supervisor's daughters wedding reception. I love these girls, and I am going to REALLY miss working with them. They are the best ever!!!
We had a fun 4th of July with my family at my sister Summer's house. It was fun being together as always. We are REALLY REALLY going to miss both our families.
Me and my adorable sisters. We kind of look like a flag with all our red, white, and blue!!
Todd had fun lighting fire works with my brother and brother in laws.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Way to many memories with you as well my chicken little friend!

I agree the drive by's were classic, but I have to say all the trips to the cabin, four wheeler adventures, snow mobile accidents...
I also have fond memories of us cruising around in your mazda 626 listening to our favorite tunes!

Love you!:)