Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Big Wedding Day!!

Here is my sister the day of her wedding. She was getting ready and was pacing the floors so I had to get a picture of her all nervous. It was so nice being able to go home for a few short days for her wedding. I was completely scheduled the very minute I got there until the time I left. It was a fun filled weekend with lots of fun times together as a family.
My nephews were all decked out in their cute bow ties made of course by my talented mom. Here is Hunter.
My sister Summer and her son Adam, he was being naughty if you can tell by her face.
Little Brayden sporting the bow tie well.
This was the wedding cake......super cute if you ask me!
My adorable mother who looked HOT that evening.
My amazing one and only brother Dustin. Poor guy was sick most of the weekend I was home so I only saw him for maybe 5 hours during the wedding.
Me and all my beautiful sisters. I love this picture.
Kelsey with my nieces Mckinley, Abbie, and Olivia. They had the cutest flower girl dresses ever.
All the bridesmaids.......the sisters and my sister in law Cori.
We ate dinner at Goodwood with both our family and my new brother in law Lance's family the night before the wedding.
Kelsey and I at Goodwood.
My sister's waited to have Kelsey's last bridal shower so I could be there. We started out the night with pedicures and manicures. Then we devoured from a chocolate fountain and watched her open presents with her friends from high school.
Pedicures are the best. This was only my second one ever.....and they are awesome!!
My adorable 80 year old grandpa cooked me a yummy breakfast one morning and let me drive his new Mercedes. He is such a hoot to be around.
This is Todd's sweet Grandma who is over 90 years old. She hates getting her picture taken but I love her so much, plus she is the only Grandma I have right now.
I was able to spend part of my sunday afternoon with Todd's family. Here I am with his older sister and her adorable little girl.
I can't forget my great friends who met up with me at one of my favorite resturants "Costa Vita." It was so delicious.

7 comments:

Laura said...

It was so good to spend some time with you, that was super fun! Is that juicy nails? love that place. Kelsey's so beautiful, and you have such a great family. Thanks for being such great friend, love you so much!

Kara said...

I LOVE the cake (I'm going to make my sister, Kelsey, have one like that at her wedding), love all the dresses, love goodwood, and I'm so glad you got to go home for the wedding!

Sara said...

I am so glad you got to go home for the wedding and spend time with your family! Your sisters are adorable!!! And your little nieces look so cute in their dresses and I love the little bow ties your nephews are wearing!!

Clint and Kristen Family said...

I am so glad you were able to make room for some Gold's Gym time while you were here ;) Your family is so beautiful and your sister's dress was insane! Lots of memories for you!

Sarah said...

Our little Kelsey is so grown up! I love EVERYTHING! The cake is darling...just like all of you guys! Glad you were able to come home for the wedding:) Looks like a great time!

ANGELA said...

Cute pictures! The wedding looks like it was really beautiful. I'm glad you got to be with the family.

Sarah said...

Hey Ash!

THANKS FOR THE BIRTHDAY CARD!!!!

You are so sweet:)