Thursday, April 2, 2009

Here comes the bride....

Me and my sweet sisters: Jentry, Me, Kelsey, and Summer


I don't know about you ladies out there but I love looking back at my wedding pictures and remembering how wonderful that day was. From being treated like a queen to the feeling of being on cloud nine. All eyes are on the bride and you feel almost like a movie star. Okay that might be a little drastic but you know what I mean.

I wanted to post a few of my wedding pictures because my little sister is getting hitched next week. It's a very exciting day for us girls whom have dreamed their entire lives of their special day. I can't wait to see my sister get married. It's sad because she is the last one in my family to get married so after this it's all over. But it's a complete family now which is nice. It will be fun to spend time with my family and to see as many friends as I can while I am there for a very short time. I will be posting a ton of pictures when I get back of the fun trip so be prepared.

Tah Tah for now!!

3 comments:

Knapp Time said...

Yea! Can't wait for Saturday!

Britni said...

Have fun on your short vacation! That sounds like a lot of fun!

Sara said...

Hope you ended up making it there okay and hope you are having a fabulous time with your family!