Sunday, April 25, 2010

"6" Wonderful Years....

Yep, 6 years ago on the 23rd of April Todd and I were married!!! I love these pictures of our special day.
There are SO many reasons why I love and appreciate my hubby. But here are "6" reasons why the last "6" years have been amazing:

1) He is one of the most patient people I know.
2) He cares so much for everyone, and would do anything for anyone.
3) He works so hard in school.
4) He is not a "needy" person.
5) He loves to see me happy and succeed in life.
6) He is so sweet with children.
It's TRADITION!!! Here we are eating at the Melting Pot for our anniversary. We love eating at this restaurant but only go once a year because it's pricey!!!

Thanks Todd for letting me be a little mushy on this post. Love you!

10 comments:

Sara said...

Happy Anniversary guys! Love the wedding pics too. SO cute! Hope you enjoyed your evening at the Melting Pot:)

Joni said...

6 years. Wow! Congrats. Ash, I am so excited for you and and your new addition. Hope things are going well.

Melinda said...

Mmmm. I love the Melting Pot. Happy Anniversary! Just think, next year for your anniversary you'll have to find a BABYSITTER for your sweet little girl so you can continue your tradition. I have to admit I've laughed out loud and had horrible visions of taking E there and having him grab for the flaming hot fondue pot. Luckily, we've never even entertained the thought of actually taking him there. :)

UtahAg said...

We have yet to go to the melting pot, someday maybe!! Happy Anniversary!

Britni said...

What a fun tradition! I've never been there, but it sounds fabulous! We're lucky to even make it our the last few years! Happy Anniversary!

Brenda said...

Congrats you two! That is awesome! Time flies by so fast, doesn't it? Pretty soon you will be a threesome! =) I'm so excited for you!

Knapp Time said...

Can't believe its been that long. I know you miss our single days of 110 degrees nights sleeping in our underwear with wet cloths and fans on us. Congrats you guys! Watch out for the 7 year itch.. ha ha just kidding, you guys are great. Love you both!

Scott and Megan said...

oh ash,It's been too long! I am so sad I missed your shower here in Utah. My cousin unexpectedly passed away and that day was the funeral...what a horrible thing...but what a great thing for you!!! I am so excited for youa nd can't wait to see baby Tatum! Hope you are doing well love you lots!

The Crazy Clawson's said...

wow so great....and just a few more weeks and your sweet little angel will be here....can't wait...So it was so good to see you...hope all goes well...

Laura said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! Love you guys so much!