Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Duck Waddle.....


I have become one of these little guys taking on a walk with a waddle. My husband and friends from work keep commenting on the new walk I have taken on. I guess the hips are spreading and so the waddle just happens.

There have some great perks to being pregnant that I have found out which have been very beneficial. Just to name a few:

1) Southwest Airlines lets pregnant women board first along with the disabled or injured passengers.
2) You can get discounts on oil changes that you have waited for an hour for.
( just show them your belly and tell them you have been waiting patiently for an hour and you have to PEE really bad)
3) You get "extra" great service and help from retail stores.
4) You hardly ever have to wait in a line at a public restroom.

I guess the way I look at it pregnant women are in a category with the "elderly." Lets just say you don't want to upset them for fear they will explode and make a scene. No one wants to upset their elders or any pregnant women for that matter. Our hormones are raging and can take over at times.

Just a few thoughts as I am only 5 weeks away from my due date.......YIKES!!! How did it come so fast??? We are super excited and nervous at the same time.

2 comments:

Clint and Kristen Family said...

I am sorry I was unable to attend your baby shower here in UT :( I still miss seeing you in class and can't wait to see pics of baby-to-be!!!

Laura said...

You are so cute! I am so excited for you smash, I was thinking about being a new mommy with Bayler and it's the most amazing feeling in the world and I am so happy you get to experience that SOON! Love you and wish you the best delivery ever!

Tell Todd we are so excited and proud for him:)