Monday, May 31, 2010

Tatum's Nursery

Baby Tatum's Nursery all finished!!!
I love sitting in her room and looking at all her cute stuff, anticipating her arrival.
I saw an idea out of a scrapbook catalog on making crafty pots so I went a head and tried some out for her room. I think they turned out pretty cute.



39 Weeks......ALMOST THERE!!!! It's crazy to think I am only a week away from my due date. At my last 3 doctor's appointments she told me that I am only dilated to a one. She has never given me a percentage of effacing so I am not sure about that. I am crossing my fingers at my appointment this Wednesday that I am dilated more or effaced to a certain point. This little stinker may just need some inducing to come out. We will see...stay tuned because my next post will most likely be pictures of little Tatum!!! Oh how we can't wait!!!

8 comments:

Britni said...

So fun! The nursery is adorable..can't wait to see the little one to complete the whole thing!

Vicki said...

Ash, the room is darling!!!! You've done a wonderful job of decorating. So many cute things. Can't wait to see her!!! Hope all goes well!!! Much love.

Eliza said...

Ashley, Tatum's room looks amazing! Can you come decorate my house?! I can't wait to see your darling little girl!

The Teeples said...

Wow! Beautiful job! I love all the little details you put into her room. She is going to love it. I am praying for you girl that Tatum will come soon and it will be as painless as possible.

Let me know if I can do anything for ya. Can't wait to see her and hear all about the big day.

Taunya and Ian said...

Her room is PERFECT! I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet her!

lacie pehrson said...

Oh how I love love LOVE her room! so dang adorable!! you did an amzing job! You look sooooo good! what a cute preggo girly :0) I love you girl, cant wait for that sweet baby girl*

Perry's said...

Wow Ash you are so stinkin cute what a cute nursery. She is soooo cute I am so happy for you guys. Can't wait to come see her again and see pics on here!

DeGrey Family said...

Too cute. You are so talented!