Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Visit from Grandparents!!

We were so lucky to have Grandpa and Grandma Christensen
out to visit Tatum for the first time this last weekend.

We went to the pool and Tatum sported her fun sunglasses,
swimsuit, and sun hat. She was the cutest babe there!!
I know I take too many pictures but what
do you expect I am a first time mom.

Love her Squishy Face

Tatum loves bath time, can you tell?
She is a mini Todd if you ask me,
what do you think?

Tatum playing horse with her
Grandpa Christensen

Grandma Christensen loved every
moment she had with Tatum.

We went to the Air Force Museum in Dayton, Ohio
in honor of Todd. It was so cool, and we will be
going back again soon.

Thanks for a wonderful weekend Val and Jeanne.
You are so good to us, we miss you already!!

3 comments:

Knapp Time said...

She IS a mini Todd and Todd is a mini version of his dad. You look super skinny. Way to go Ash!

Britni said...

My goodness...she does look a lot like Todd! She is just so darn cute....makes me jealous I'm not having a girl...you dress her so cute, accessories and all!

Laura said...

I'm so bad, I haven't looked at your blog since Tatum was born:( I'm all caught up now, Tatum is so adorable I can't wait for her and Trevor to play someday. You look awesome! I'm so glad Todd's parents made it out there, bet that was super fun. Can't wait to meet that little miss, until then keep posting pics. Love you girl:)