Friday, August 13, 2010

Some "OH" moments

The "Oh" moment of the "Mile High Ice Cream Pie" at
Champ's restaurant. We ordered it when
Todd's parents were out and we couldn't believe
how huge it was. It was super tasty....
We took the leftovers home and ate it for a whole week.

The "Oh" moment of a daddy/daughter kiss.
The "Oh" moment of hanging out together
as a family on a Saturday morning.
The "Oh" moment of bonding time.

The "Oh" moment of a proud mother.
Love those sweet eyes and chubby cheeks.

Outfit mommy made me.

Sporting her first time wearing shoes.

Now for some stats on Tatum's 2 month visit a week ago:
She weighed in at 12 lbs 3 oz which is 90th percentile.
She was 23 inches in length which is 75th percentile.
Her head was in the 60th percentile.
Healthy Happy Tater Bug is already 10 weeks old.

9 comments:

The Teeples said...

She is getting so big so fast. I love all the cute pics especially of Todd giving her kisses in her bjorn. so cute. can't wait for a girls day.

Vicki said...

Ash,
She is just so cute!!!! I want to just kiss her little face and love her to pieces!!!!! I wish you were here so I could!! I'm so happy for you. It's just the best thing to be a mommy, isn't it. You and Todd are so lucky and I'm so glad you have her and each other. Love you!!!
Vicki

Knapp Time said...

Oh!! look how cute she is. Oh! look how stinkin good you look after only 10 weeks. Oh! its so cute to see Todd with his little girl and Oh! this kills me that I haven't met little Tater bug yet. Love you guys and can't wait until Christmas.

Mishlers said...

Smashly, she is so precious!!

Taunya and Ian said...

That ice cream cake is HUGE!!! Holy Crap! Todd's eyes say it all! Cute pictures

Sara said...

Oh my gosh! You know Brandon would have devoured that ice cream pie or whatever that was! Seriously?! And the outfit you made for Tatum...TOO CUTE! Miss you friend:)

Joni said...

Holy smokes that ice cream looks amazing and HUGE. I love little Tater Bug. Thanks for letting her come visit us today. James and I both loved it.

Britni said...

The ice cream looks fabulous! I'll have to try that one out sometime soon! Love the new pictures of Tatum...she always looks so happy and is dressed adorable!

Sarah Lunt said...

She is soooo cute! I love the outfit you made her, precious! Awww, I so wish I was there to hold her. Oh and BTW, you look amazing!!!