Monday, September 6, 2010

No Boys Allowed!!!

Tatum is now 3 months old so we decided to take
some updated pictures and I love the way they
turned out. She is the cutest butterfly ever!!!

Had to show off her chunky thighs with her
polka dot leg warmers.

My post was titled "No Boys Allowed" because
this weekend Tatum and I were spoiled to have my
mom and all but one of my sisters out to visit, while
Todd flew out to Utah to see his sister who just got back
from her mission. So it was an all girls party at our place.

We went shopping at the outlets and got some killer deals.

We of course had fun doing crafts.

Tatum had her official first blowout and it was
super nasty. Poor thing, but we got through it.
Had to change her diaper in the trunk on a blanket
because she did it after I dropped off my mom at the
airport, so it was not the easiest place to change her but
it worked.

Nana

Aunt Jentry

Aunt Summer

Tatum trying to sit up with help from her Daddy.

I can't get enough of these two together.

She started sucking her thumb about
3 weeks ago, it's so stinking cute!!!

Oh and started picking her own nose too....


We got a year membership to C.O.S.I
(it's like a science learning center)
it's fun to go with our friends here in Ohio
and will be more fun once Tatum gets a little older.

This handsome fella next to Tatum is her
boyfriend.....his name is James. He is about
2 months older than her. They are so cute!!!

4 comments:

Sara said...

So glad you had a great time with your mom and sisters! And seriously where did you get the butterfly wings?! You didn't make them did you? Love the video of her btw. TOO CUTE!

Taunya and Ian said...

My My what a huge blow out! There are few things greater than girl time! The butterfly picture is adorable!

Kara said...

I LOVE the nose picking picture!

The Teeples said...

She is so stinkin cute. I love her sucking her thumb. That blow out was a good one. I can't wait til we can find a time to get together. Hopefully sooner than later.

Glad you had a great time with your family.