Friday, September 17, 2010

Sew Happy!!

"Sew" I decided to make a craft blog so I can keep a record of
all the fun stuff I have been making. If you want to check it out the link is: www.smashleyscreations.blogspot.com
This first picture is of a portable changing pad I made for
Tatum's diaper bag. I love how it turned out.

This is my new apron that use to be one of my
hooter-hiders. I love it because it's reversible.


Here Tatum is modeling one of the skirts I made her. They
are so easy and quick to make. If you want the link for the
tutorial it's on my craft blog.

They are made from old jeans and the waistband
is from an older stretchy shirt material or you can use spandex also.
Can't wait for my next project......hummm.... what will it be????


8 comments:

Knapp Time said...

Whats the link to your craft blog? Super cute stuff!

Knapp Time said...

Just kidding. I read your post again and found it. ha ha, I have pregnancy brain.

Taunya and Ian said...

You are so good! I love ALL your projects that you do!

Taunya and Ian said...

Oh and your carft blog is awesome! Great Job!

Kara said...

Yea, I'll have to add you to my "talented friends" list!

Joni said...

Ash! I love your crafty blog! I'm so impressed with ALL of it. Teach me!

Monica Smead said...

You are so amazing! You're hired to make my car seat cover and boobie hider thing or whatever you called it! Love ya!

Laura said...

Love all of it! Your so CRAFTY!