Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day (a week early)

I love this girl!!! She is my sweet Valentine baby.

I loved making her this sock monkey beanie.

This is the most innocent picture I have of Tatum so far.
She usually has her traditional open mouth smile but not
in this picture. I think she looks very sweet.

Mommy and "open mouth smile" Tatum!!

I love Tatum's crazy morning hair, it's the BEST!!

This picture I was trying on Tatum's shoes to
see which ones still fit and which ones need to be put away.
She had a shoe on each foot and she kicked off the boot and decided
she was done with this whole "trying on" business.

We went to COSI with a few friends on a blizzard snowy day
and we pretty much had the place to ourselves. It was nice get out
of our houses and take a break from the daily routine grind.

They have a fun water area where the kids can wear these
rain jackets and just sit and splash all the water that they want.
Tatum was unsure at first and then thought was pretty dang fun.

All bundled up for the crazy winter. This is Tatum's little
bug-eye furry friend. She sure thinks fondly of him.

She is such a big girl now just sitting up all by herself
with no help. She is really good about playing with her
toys by herself. She does have her days where she
wants to have some company and she lets us know.

Speaking of "company" this is Tatum's buddy James.
They love hanging out together and get a long so well.

Betty White, eat your heart out. You only "wish" you
had cool shades, a pink turtleneck, and a classy hat like mine.
(I think she looks like an old lady here, it's hilarious)

When will the madness end mom? Do you have to always put things on me
and then take black mail pictures?? This is mommy's shower cap by the way,
but it looks like she is a painter or chef.......what do you think?

3 comments:

Monica Smead said...

My word Ash, she is so adorable! Thanks for posting all the cute pictures!I miss you!

The Thompson Family said...

She is so stinkin cute Ash! You are such a cute mom. Miss ya!

Taunya and Ian said...

I haven't checked my blog or blogged in awhile. These are such cute pictures! I love that you have captured every personality Tatum has! And I love her chubby legs!