Thursday, February 24, 2011

Never a dull moment around our house.

Teddy Bear Tatum. I think I have made her plenty of beanies by now, but it's
just too much fun and she looks too cute in all of them.

Tatum has made some eventful milestones in the last few weeks.
She is 8 1/2 months and she:

*eats solids at least 2-3 times a day and has liked everything
I have given her except the green veggies. We will keep working on them.
*has her first tooth( and the other one is creeping through the gums.)
*loves eating puffs (even tried putting a few in her own mouth by herself.)
*says "da-da", "la-la," and other fun screaming gibberish.
*starting to play games with her mommy and daddy.
*is demanding more attention but still plays well by herself.
*still sleeps like a champ 12 hours through the night and is still taking 2-3 naps a day.




Yes mom, I DO love the new owl toy you made me....Thanks!!

Enough that I must drool all over it to break it in.

I loved making up a bunch of these little owl toys for gifts and such. The insides of the owl is batting and some crinkly bag stuff to make the noise that babies love.

Tatum has got the position down for crawling but hasn't succeeded yet.

Tatum loves to have her blankets over her face when she sleeps.

No more pictures mom.....PLEASE!!

She was much happier when I first started taking pictures,
it was also her bedtime so she was getting cranky anyway.

Tatum and Daddy love shooting hoops before she goes to bed every night.
Here she is setting up her shot......
(she is concentrating with her mouth wide open.)

Here comes the lay up.....
(still has the open mouth with a little drool too....that is a bonus)


She......SCORES!!!!
Tatum takes her bedtime stories seriously,
it's too cute.

Well hello there my 3 inch high comb over!!!
You look so lovely sticking straight up there like that.

So you can't really tell but Tatum has broke her first tooth in.
She has been a good sport for teething so far.

Just had to take another cute picture of the little bug.
My mom sent her this darling crochet flower......I have yet to figure out
how to make one so I can make one in every color for her. =)

No comments: