Friday, November 4, 2011

Time is going TOO fast


My thoughts need to be put down for I know I want to look back at this one day and know how I felt. I have to say that time has just come by too fast. I have bitter sweet feelings in my heart about leaving our home in Ohio. There are too many fond memories here and this is where we started our family. I am feeling a flush of emotions and my eyes are full of tears. It's hard to think that in less than 8 days I will be making the long trek back to Utah with my dad. I have been anxious and excited to be close to family again and to be able to make some more wonderful memories with them and for sweet Tatum to get the time and love she has needed from her Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles, and cousins. I will miss all our sweet friends and amazing ward we have met while we have lived here. I will always remember each and every one of them and how they have imprinted a part of them in my life. The examples they have been to make me want to be a better person, one who serves more, loves more, and just is there for you when you need someone. I want all those who read this to know how much I love and care for you. I sometimes need to stop and enjoy the silence cause it doesn't happen very often. And like my father in law always says, "don't forget to enjoy nature." Life is always too fast paced where we have to be there or here or doing this or that and we rarely have the time to sit and listen to our own thoughts and to really meditate. I find that time is too precious and when its gone it's gone. But luckily there is plenty more "time" ahead of us and what we do with that time is up to us.

I feel that my time here in Ohio has been huge milestone in my own personal life. I have grown so much and learned so much more about who I am and who I want to be. I know that wherever I am in my life that I am meant to be there for I will always learn a little more about myself and how I can better myself.

I hope that we all can try a little harder to be a little better each day and to reach out and find those who need "US" for we are all tools in the Lord's hands and he needs us to fulfill his work here. He needs us to be more like him and to be there for everyone. He has his hands full and needs our help. I love my Heavenly Father and all that he has blessed me with. My heart is so full with gratitude for the life I was given. How lucky and I to have such an amazing husband and daughter who both love and care about me so much. I have felt the Lord's love through being a wife and mother to them. I know I am not perfect and by all means need to learn some more patience in my life but I am working on that and will try harder each day.

Thanks for listening.

1 comment:

Joni said...

You are for sure going to be missed. What are James and I going to do without you and Tatum? I'm so glad that we got to know each other. Now we are going to have to be pen pals for life!