Monday, April 23, 2012

8 Wonderful Years!!!!!


I can't believe that 8 years ago I married my best friend. I can't imagine my life with out Todd. He is my better half and I appreciate all that he has done and does for me as a wife and the mother of his daughter and soon to be son. We have grown so close over the years and can't wait for the many years to come. He is a fantastic husband and father. He teaches me patience, which is not one of my best qualities, EVERYDAY!! We both have our strengths and weaknesses but we balance each other out so well. This year we are in two different states so we can't celebrate today but we will make up for it soon. We will be bringing our first son into this world in one week from tomorrow (May 1st) and that in itself is the best anniversary gift ever!!! Being a parent again is super exciting and scary all over again.

Thanks to 8 wonderful years Todd and here are to many more great years together!!! Love you!!!

No comments: