Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Our last week just as "Mamma and Taters"

The reality is setting in that this time next week our lives are going to change with a new little baby on the way. We cant' wait to add to our family but I realize that I will no longer be able to give my whole attention to Tatum with Kolvin joining our family. So I have really been embracing our last few days of just Mamma and Taters.
We had so much fun today letting her play in the duck pool and making some fun memories. She would bring a cup of water over and dump it on mommy's feet since it's so hot outside and being pregnant only makes it even hotter. She is the sweetest little girl and I thank my Heavenly Father everyday she was brought into our home. She is such a joy to us all.
I had to do matching pedicures for us both since I like having cute painted toe nails for giving birth. Good focal point to look at if you ask me.

No comments: