Sunday, July 1, 2007

Fun in the Sun






Well as you can see, we had a fun little vacation in St. George with Todd's family this weekend. We got lots of fun pictures, so I posted a few of them. We laid out at the condo pool every day, did some shopping at the outlets of course, did baptisms for the dead at the temple, and went to the Cinderella play at the Tuachan. We made a lot of fun memories together and had some good bonding time. To explain the picture of the blue tongues we were at the play Cinderella and it was pretty dang hot even at nine at night so we bought us some blue raspberry snow cones to cool us off. But it turned our teeth, tongue, and lips blue. Now it's back to reality and back to work. It's too bad that vacations seem to just fly right on by. But they are still fun and a must needed thing in life to keep us going and working hard!!!!

2 comments:

Scott and Megan said...

love it! what a blast! I miss seeing you..so I'm glad to have your blog to check in with! We're headed to st george this weekend for a raging family reunion with my parents returning from their mission! I am so excited I can hardly sleep!

Sarah said...

Hey ash! It's me sarah, so you guys look like you are having lots of fun! I love all the pics and am happy for you and your cute family...all your neices and nephews are adorable!! say hi to everyone for me! love you! sarah