Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Two sick kids

Well it's been not to fun the last week and a half for us. Todd got a sore throat/cold a week ago Sunday and decided to share it with me so we were sick pretty much all last week. I am finally feeling better but Todd has started up again with yet another sore throat. I feel so bad, he is just miserable and there is only so much you can do. You just have to let the body duke it out and get over it. He has decided to take the OAT test this Saturday the 21st of July. He is feeling a lot better giving himself more time to prepare which is a relief. I know he is still pretty stressed about taking it but who wouldn't be right? We are both anxious to have that test out of the way and on other things. Keep him in your prayers this week and cross your fingers. He will do great, I know he will!!!!! GO TODD!!!!!KICK SOME OAT BUTT!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys start feeling better. Ash I miss working with you and seeing you cute fave. I hope you're doing well. xoxo