Saturday, July 21, 2007

HE DID IT!!!!!

Man oh man, what a crazy day for Todd. He took the long 5 hour OAT test today and he kicked serious booty!!!! My amazing and smart husband is the best ever. He has studied so hard and put so much time into preparing for this test. I am one proud wife for sure and the knots in my stomach will hopefully go away now that it's all over. He scored a 360 which is beyond amazing so we have a great chance of getting into schools that we have been looking into. I am sorry I had to brag about this wonderful news but this has been such a stressful thing for the both of us. I am so glad that he is all done and doesn't' have to stress about that anymore. Now we get to start up the application process and go from there. Thanks to everyone for your prayers and kindness for Todd. He is truly grateful for all of you as I am.

2 comments:

Scott and Megan said...

way to go ash! tell him congrats...what a good guy to keep on it! I'm so happy for Todd. you are awesome! love you tons

Mishlers said...

Yeah!! Congradulations, that is an awesome score. I hope all the applying and interviewing goes well!