Sunday, March 30, 2008

St. George& Vegas Trip

Here we are in St. George at the Cracker Barrel after we had dinner just chilling on the cute rocking chairs enjoying the weather and our fun friends. I have more pictures to post but the battery in my camera died while I was downloading them onto the computer. So l will get them posted as soon as I can. The weather was so nice, we got ourselves a tan which was really nice for a change. We loved the weather and all the fun we had just playin' with two other couples that are really good friends of ours.

2 comments:

Stefanie Raynes said...

Hey! I am so glad you found me on my blog. Its so fun to read yours and see what you and Todd are up to!

What is Todd going to school for? It sounds like you have a fun decision to make. Let me know what its like living outside of Utah, since I have NEVER done it...hahaha

Laura said...

Hi Smash! I'm going to St. George this weekend for my niece dance competition. I can't wait for the warm weather. Looks like you had fun. Let's play when I get back.