Tuesday, April 1, 2008

More Fun

This was an awesome sun set in St. George, talk about gorgeous!!
My handsome hubby. How lucky am I?
I took a picture of this ice cream cone because I do love ice cream. They have a lot of metal signs hanging around Cracker Barrel restaurant. This was one of them and I really liked it.
All the boys at the end of the girls shopping spree one afternoon. They look pretty tired but they were all such good sports.
Here are two of our guy friends who played I the longest game of checkers I have ever seen. Luckily there was a store in Cracker Barrel that kept the rest of us entertained.

2 comments:

The Crazy Clawson's said...

you are so stinkin cute...it is so fun to see you and todd together. I haven't seen a cuter couple than you guys...i hope all is well. I would love to do lunch some time with you and christa or something. let me know what you think....

Scott and Megan said...

you are adorable as usual. can't wait until tom night's fiesta! xoxo