Saturday, April 19, 2008

Kids are the Best!

Here is my brother's little girl Mckinley on her 2nd Birthday. She is so much fun!!
Aunty Ashley tending my older sister Summer's girls, Abbie on the left and Olivia on the right.
My older sister Summer and her handsome boy Adam. He is the only boy but he has such an energetic personality.
Last but not least, this is Hunter my younger sister Jentry's little boy. He loves getting his picture taken as you can tell and talks up a storm. He is so smart.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I have to agree! But there is nothing better than a great Aunt! Looks like you had fun with the little ladies! Jentry's little boy is so big!! what a cutie pie. I havn't checked the mail for a couple days, but thanks for sending me a card, you are a sweetie!:)

Heather Ballard said...

So I Sarah at the gym yesterday and she gave me her blog and of course I had to look at yours. I'm gonna miss you so much in class when you guys leave but that is exciting news. I don't know if you remember Pilar. Well, her husband will be in his last year of medical school at Ohio State. Wouldn't that be funny if you guys ran into each other?

Heather Ballard said...

So here is my address:
www.fragtality.blogspot.com