Thursday, October 16, 2008

I have a gym pass again!!!!

I am so happy to say that my husband got me a 2 year gym pass for my Christmas/Birthday present this year!! I have been whining to him ever since we left Utah about missing all my favorite classes that I have been going to for over 7 years!! The best part about it all is that it's literally across the street from our townhome. So we walk right to the gym, how healthy is that?? Other great perks is that it's THE nicest gym I have ever been to in my life. Each cardio machine has it's very own t.v and headphone hookups, it has a cardio cinema room, a pool for lap swimming, an aerobic room, free weights of course, and the best spinning room ever!!! I know it's a dream come true for Ashley. If you know me well you know I love my spinning classes, power pump classes, and the pool to do laps. I got my pass on Monday of this week and I have already been to pump twice, a spinning class, and used the cardio equipment. I know I don't waste any time. There are a few girls in my ward that have passes so I can't wait to go with them. I have to give my new friend Tauyna two way big thumbs up for taking me there one Saturday with a free pass to try out the power pump class. From that day I was hooked again. So thanks to my sweet husband for the best gift he could ever give me. He knows I will use it faithfully.

4 comments:

Sarah Lunt said...

No way! Let's be gym buddies...I just got a pass and have been not SO great at going. You know, lots of good excuses. Anyway, give me a call!
Luvs!

Clint and Kristen Family said...

You will have to fill me in on any good "new moves" you get from the aerobics classes!

Jessica said...

I miss our pump class!!! We joined the local YMCA and the pump class is a joke. Workout hard for the both of us. :)

Taunya and Ian said...

Yeah! I am so glad you got one! I hope you got a good deal! We need to go to classes together!