Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fun Weekend

Here are the last of the pretty leaves before they fell, I love how many colors fall brings. The trees here are amazing!
Todd's dad Val came into town over Halloween weekend and we had so much fun. We couldn't have asked for better weather for him while he was here. Todd and Val were able to play some serious tennis on Saturday for a few hours and to take a tour of Ohio States campus. We ate at some really good restaurants and watched as much football as they both could handle. Thanks so much for a fun weekend Val, you are the greatest father-in-law!!
We ate dinner one evening at the Easton mall while Val was here. I love that mall, the outdoor feeling is so fun with all the lights. Plus the shopping is unheard of, they have just about everything you would need right here in Columbus. Stores I had only seen through magazines so it's been fun for sure!

3 comments:

Mishlers said...

So fun! It looks beautiful there! Are you loving it? Oh and yes, we moved to AZ. We'll see how it goes!

Laura said...

I always here things about OHIO and think of you guys. I bet Todd was so happy to spend time with his dad. I want to come visit some day:) Maybe next spring or something.

Chelsea said...

That looks so fun! Your fall decorations are so cute. I can't wait to see what you do for Christmas. I'm glad that Uncle Val, the St.George tennis champ, came to visit. It's always nice to see family when your far away.

I made our blog private. send me your e-mail address to chelseawhitney@gmail.com & I'll add you as a reader.