Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Turkey Anyone?

So I hope that my turkey turns out this good next Thursday. Yes, I am cooking my very first Thanksgiving dinner for my husband and his sister that is coming into town to visit. I bought the turkey last night and have him in our freezer until the big day. I am excited for the challenge to make dinner and nervous at the same time. It's not like I am doing it for a huge crowd so I don't feel as intimated but I want it to turn out good. Todd said that I have to make the same mashed potatoes that his mom makes that is his only request. So I hope I can get them just right, if not it will have to do. I mean his mom has been cooking a lot longer than I have and has had lots of experience so it will take me time to perfect them. So wish me luck with cooking my very first Thanksgiving dinner all by myself. It will be good practice and I may as well start now.

6 comments:

Christa said...

Good Luck! You will do great!

Knapp Time said...

Cute new picture! You will do great with you dinner! Your a good little cook. Miss you! Can't wait until December!

Wendy said...

OMG Ash, you are so ADORABLE!! Everything you touch turns out gorgeous and wonderful, I have no doubt that Tom will turn out anything less!!! UM, absolutely flawless picture of the two of you at the top o' your blog page!!! Loving every second of that!! Love you, miss you xoxoxo!

Sarah said...

You are so funny! It is an intimidating dinner to cook, especially if you have a request to make potatoes just like his mom...it may not be "just" the same, but he will learn to love yours just as much! It will be a yummy Thanksgiving! Good luck!:)

Jillian said...

I CAN"T WAIT TO TASTE THE YUMMY TURKEY!!!!! :)

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/jenis-jenis-bank-berdasarkan-fungsi