Saturday, November 1, 2008

Random pictures

My hard working husband studied his brains out this week for two mid term tests which he is happy they are both over. He is so cute, I love this picture. He is wearing his new jacket I gave him for his birthday and the beanie I made of course.
This is us at our wards trunk or treat activity. We are both on the activities committee with my good friend Sarah. We love being able to work with her and to have this calling together.
This is my good friend Sarah, she is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. I am so glad she already lived here before we came. It's fun to have someone you already know. Thanks Sarah for being so kind.

Yes you are reading those numbers right, our gas has gone down so much in the last month we can't even believe it. It was a whopping $2.01 for a gallon today. I filled up and it only cost $18 dollars for a half a tank. Now that is where it should be and if it continues to go down then AWESOME!!! We hear that back in Utah it's still in the $3 range. Sorry guys, we hope it comes down soon for you too!!!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

So cute Ash! I love the jacket... nice choice! Yea, the gas prices here are still higher, but they have gone down a little. I paid 2.53 the other day.

Sarah said...

cute pics!

I filled up at $2.75 yesturday!!!! It was such a great feeling! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog:) Love ya!

Sarah Lunt said...

You're such a babe Ash! I'm looking forward to our work-outs this week. and ewwww, I'm NOT meant to have black hair! lol

Heather Ballard said...

Lucky you w/ the cheap gas prices. I'll be looking forward to seeing you at Christmas. I still see your in-laws but what is your sister-in-laws name that has kinda blondish hair(not Rachelle). Anyways, I kept calling her Tesa but I don't think that's her name.

Mishlers said...

Nice prices, hey, Ben and I just got put on the activities committee too!