Sunday, December 14, 2008

Only 5 more days!!!

Here I am sitting at our condo all by myself thinking I can't wait to go back to Utah for 2 weeks to visit family and friends. Todd flew out today to Utah and it was so hard not to leave with him. We won't ever do this again that is for sure. We had bought our plane tickets in September and I thought I could handle him leaving one week earlier then me to go home. But as the weeks and days grew closer I was regretting our decision. But what is done is done and I will be home in 5 days!!!! I came home tonight after dropping Todd off at the airport and I got WAY home sick. I was looking online while listening to Christmas music and I just started crying. I don't know why girls have to have so many sporadic hormones that get the best of us some days. But after making some goodies and passing them out to people in my ward I felt much better. I am so lucky to have so many great people in my ward. I got invited to two different dinners tonight because they knew that I was alone. I am glad to know that I have friends out here even when my family is about 2,000 miles away. So to all my new and amazing friends in Ohio.......Thanks for always looking out for everyone. And to my family and friends back home in Utah.......I will see you in 5 days!!!! Love you all

8 comments:

Jentry said...

OH Santa Baby I love you. Call me all you want, i'll make ya laugh. I'm good at that.

Sarah Lunt said...

Ohhhhhh! So sad and happy for you. Hey, come to our house tomorrow night for dinner and FHE! Give me a call and we'll plan the time.
luvs,
Sarah

Wendy said...

Can't wait!!! C you soon!

Knapp Time said...

Yea! I can't wait to see you!

The Crazy Clawson's said...

oh ash that is hard...hope all is good for your fam....talk to you soon

Scott and Megan said...

poor ash, I'm sorry that sounds like a poopy set up so it's ok to cry. I would have too!! Can't wait to see y ou and get together! I loved your Christmas Card! You guys are adorable! xoxo

Sara said...

You're the best! Hope work is going okay for ya...call me.

Mindy said...

Sorry you had to be alone for a few days. I can't wait to see you, you have to call so we can all go out to dinner!