Friday, December 19, 2008

Max!!! Fetch me my sedatives.....

For those of you out there who know me well you know that I just love the movie "The Grinch" (the Jim Carrey version.) I watch the movie at least 5 times every Christmas season because I can't get enough of it and it's one of my most favorite movies ever. It has some of the best quotes ever!!! If you have never seen it I highly recommend it and soon because Christmas is less than a week away!!!

On another good note, I am so excited that I get to go home to Utah tomorrow night. I survived the week barley with out Todd here. I have to say that the first three days were the hardest but then it got easier. I kept myself occupied with friends and projects of course. Work kept me super busy as always and I pulled some serious over time this week. Hopefully that extra money will be helpful for this holiday season. I have done some Christmas shopping out here in Ohio but will finish up when I get to Utah. I just don't have a lot of space in my luggage as it is because I am going to be gone for TWO WEEKS!!! I have never been gone that long out of town, so this will be super nice. I am so glad that my work was so willing to let me leave for that long and to still have a job when I get back. Maybe they really do like me there??? No, but work has gotten a lot better the last few weeks. I had my feelings hurt by one of the girls but we resolved it so it's not awkward anymore. We had my work Christmas party on the 13th before Todd left which was so fun. Dr. Katapadi is way good to his employees. I was happy that even though I have only worked there for 3 months they still gave me a bonus. Both Todd and I were so grateful and hope to be able to do something fun and productive with it.

Well, it's way late and I have been up scrubbing and sanitizing our entire place because it's been a mess this whole week. I didn't' have the time to clean before but now that it is I feel much better. It will be nice to come back to Ohio to a clean house and to our cat Scout.

See you all in less that 24 hours. I pray that the weather will be good for my plane ride back, it's been snowing in all sorts of states that never get snow.

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the Grinch!! We will probably be watching it this weekend:) Have a safe trip...hope to see ya while your out here!

Laura said...

I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!! I watched it the other nightwith Bayler, because Tyler worked til midnight, I love the phone book scene:)

Can't wait to see you! I talked to Todd today, he was with Tyler on the car phone, he sounds super excited to see you tonight. FLY SAFE, LOVE YOU

Heather Ballard said...

Can't wait to see you. I won't be there Monday night cause it's Luke's B-day but you should come Wed. if you can on C-mas eve morning @ 9:15a.m. cause there is going to be a gift certificate for the grand prize winner.

Trent and Steph said...

The funny thing is that I was reading this blog entry while I was watching the Grinch. Such a good movie. Every line is such a good quote.

Megan said...

So sorry we missed you when you were town Ash! We ended up not doing a Christmas dinner this year.

Just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday. I hope your day is a special one.

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Ashley!! Can't wait to hear about your trip!

Sara said...

Hey birthday girl!!! Hope that you had a great day!!! We so need to get together again!!! Love you tons!

Meet The Olsens said...

You are soso cute. I love the grinch as well. It was great seeing you too bad we don't live an inch away from each other anymore :( Happy belated birthday. We are getting old ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Hey also I need that link for the cute necklaces. can ya hook a sista up!? yo

Rachelle said...

Carter is on my lap and I went to your site and he said, "OOHHHHH! Look at Todd and Ashley." We miss you guys tonS! I have been trying to send a present for the last week and the last 2 boxes I got for it didn't WORK! So, hopefully it will be coming this week. Love you guys so much, much, much!
Rachelle