Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Goodies

What would Valentine's day be like with out famous sugar cookies?? Well, I know it wouldn't be complete. Tonight I made some cookies with two of my friends Taunya and Sara. We made over 4 dozen cookies and ate a few here and there while we frosted them. And no Sara did not eat raw sugar cookie dough as it looks in this picture.

We even made big lips cookies if you can't tell from the picture. Thanks for a fun night girls. I know our husbands and friends will enjoy these cookies.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I look crazy with that huge hunk of cookie dough! Love the lips!Thanks for a fun night! I had a great time.

Mindy said...

I honestly just said not 45 min. ago how much I missed your cookies. I am in AF today with mike and I am craving some of that deliciousness. I miss you ASH!!!!