Sunday, March 28, 2010

30 Weeks and Counting......

Yikes!!!! My belly grew a whole lot these last few weeks. Considering I am 30 weeks along and only have 10 weeks to go I guess this is pretty normal. It's so strange seeing the way my body transforms as the baby gets bigger. It's an amazing experience and a miracle to have a little one growing inside.
Last week my work friends threw me a baby shower. We had a great time, and I was even amazed that two guys I work with came. They were good sports and enjoyed themselves also.Yummy food and drinks were provided so that made them really happy.
Some of my work friends and doctors bought us our stroller and car seat. What an awesome gift!
Other ladies gave some great practical gifts and cute outfits.
(Sorry my eyes look demon like,I have big pupils.)

The hostess made me a diaper cake that was adorable. It's my table centerpiece right now because the colors are Easter looking and plus I love it!!!
My first baby shower was in Utah. These next few pictures are of the food that my mother-in-law and sister-in-laws made and served at the shower. Super tasty and delicious.




My pictures are not really in order sorry. But here are some of my nephews while we were shopping at Wal-Mart. They are so fun to be with.

We did some shopping and found some interesting items that we just had to try on.
This is one of my favorite pictures of me and my niece Olivia. She is such a princess and LOVES shopping. We had to strike a pose in our fancy hats and glasses. She is too cute.
I was able to meet up with some really good friends while I was out to visit. Here is my long time friend Monica. She is due in April and looks fantastic. She is having her 3rd baby.
Here are a few of my other pregnant friends. From left to right: Laura, Me, Mindy, and Christa.
Little Tatum has been spoiled with so many great gifts. I can't wait to try all her cute clothes on her and make use of all the other great gifts.
Here are the amazing cooks!!!!
Last but not least, all the wonderful and beautiful woman in my family. Sisters, sister-in-law, and mom!!! Thanks everyone for all your support and for a memorable baby shower. I had so much fun hanging with everyone and having you all to myself for a few days.

8 comments:

Knapp Time said...

So adorable. Only 10 weeks!!! Yea, that will come soo soon. Wish I could be there to meet her.

Annie said...

You look adorable! It looks like you had a great trip too.

Taunya and Ian said...

I didn't know you had a name picked out! What a nice gift that your coworkers got you! And it looks like you got a lot of fun adn useful things too! YEAH!

Laura said...

It was so fun to see you, the shower was awesome and the food was FABULOUS! Tell your mom she's the best:) You made a haul with shower gifts, your work rocks! I'm so excited for you, can't wait to see Tatum.

Katie said...

Ash- you look so cute! I wish I could have come to your shower, but my mom said it was great. The time will fly. I can't believe our little guy is 11 days already! Good luck!

Lacey said...

So you guys decided on a name? Tatum is so cute!

Baby showers are so fun- I loved seeing the pictures of Aunt Jeanne and Shelly!

Crazy you only have 10 weeks left! It will go by so fast!

Allyson said...

YAY! So glad you had a blast!

Maybe next Monday we could go walking? Or Saturday? I promise I need to--I just need to find the minutes!:)

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/peluang-bisnis-produk-herbal/