Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Latest Craving......

So I have noticed with the second trimester, but more recently in the last few weeks, that hamburgers sound and taste SO good. I am not sure if it's the iron that my body is craving but I just go with it. Todd said he has never seen me crave and want burgers as much as I do being pregnant. I go through phases of eating certain foods for certain periods of time. We'll see what my next crave is but for now, bring on the hamburgers!!!!

Doesn't this picture look so tasty though? Who knows, maybe it's just me......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no the picture is totally crave worthy! I've already had my little one and that picture brings on a craving for burgers!

Joni said...

I don't even like hamburgers and this photo is making my mouth water.

Sara said...

I never really liked hamburgers or EVER ordered them until I was pregnant with Brooklyn, then I couldn't get enough of them. But you already knew that:) It must be the iron. I was thinking to myself maybe I just used it as an excuse to eat whatever sounded good....nah...it totally had to be the iron.

Laura said...

Any favorite place to get your burger fix? I had a whopper jr. the other night and it was heavenly!