Tuesday, January 11, 2011

November Highlights......

I have been bad about updating our blog so I will highlight
November first then move on to December and January.


We were able to spend Thanksgiving this year in Cincinnati
with Todd's cousin and her family. It was fun to see more of
Ohio than just Columbus. Surprisingly it has more "hills" than
Columbus. Notice I didn't say "mountains" just "hills." Come on
it's not like Utah's gorgeous mountains and hills but it was nice
for a change of scenery.


This is what a great turkey dinner will do to you.

We have been able to baby sit one of Tatum's best
friends James a few times. I love these two kids together
they are so cute. Here we are enjoying a little
light reading before bed time.

Tatum sported the cutest turkey onesie that
I made her. She is so fun to dress up.

Tatum looks forward to daddy daughter time when
Todd gets home from school. They are so cute together.

1 comment:

Joni said...

Ash! I love the reading photo. So fun. And the crack photo is hilarious!