Wednesday, January 12, 2011

One year OLDER and WISER too!!!

What a great way to start out every NEW YEAR!!
Happy Birthday to ME on January 5th!!!

I turned the big 31 this year.
I was able to stay in Utah another week
so I could celebrate it with my family.
Nice of my brother to put all 31 candles in a bunch so
it was easier for me to blow them out. It's getting harder
to blow out more and more candles each year.

Little Tater was all tuckered out in my mom's lap.
I just LOVE her chubby thighs!!

I love this picture of her. She has the cutest little smirk on her face
as if she is thinking "I didn't do it ma, I am innocent I promise."

Practicing her rolling over and getting so good at it too!!

The party is over Tatum, we are now back to Ohio putting away all our
Christmas decorations and getting back into our routine again.
We sure miss our families and friends in Utah but we will be back again
to visit at the end of April. Until then, thanks for a fun time and for all the
spoiling you gave to our little Tater Bug, she loved everyone of you!!!

2 comments:

Taunya and Ian said...

Happy Birthday again! I love all the candles in the middle, at least you only had to blow in one place rather than all over the cake! How nice of you brother!

Scott and Megan said...

I love that you were here for your birthday!!! I miss you already and am looking forward to April! That picture of Tatum scrunched in your mom's lap is hilarious!!! xo