Monday, October 8, 2007

Conference at the Cabin

We had a lot of fun with my whole family this weekend at our cabin. The leaves were so amazing and so we got some cute pictures with our new camera. Watching conference up at the cabin is sort of a tradition we have. Great food, wonderful company, and great spiritual feeding too!!

This is my cute older brother Dustin, his sweet wife Cori, and their adorable little girl Mckinley. This is the Olsen Family Cabin. We love being able to get away up in the mountains together and make fun memories. It's so nice to be able to relax and not worry about life when you are up there.
Todd is freezing his "booty" off but loving the mini blueberry muffin he is eating. He didnt' want me to take this picture if you can tell. Sorry honey!!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Fun pictures! I miss Utah in the Fall. It is still in the 90's here!

Scott and Megan said...

um hello...where ever did you find that incredible background...you probably painted it yourself!!! I am so impressed why don't you give me some lessons :)....you are adorable ash! I love you tons and look forward to gong to Provo strictly for YOU! xoxoxoxo I love our talks they make me feel so much better about life...thanks for being you!

Jamie said...

Beautiful pictures! What a blessing that your family has a place like that for get togethers, I'm sure you guys love it!