Thursday, October 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Todd!!

I just wanted to wish my wonderful husband a happy birthday today. He is very special to me and I have been so blessed to have married the sweetest and most patient man ever!! He works so hard in all that he does and it pays off. We have known each other for over 10 years now. We first started dating when we were out of high school and we have had many years of great friendship and love. I am so happy I married my best friend. I know this is a little mushy but I wanted him to know all this even though I tell him daily how important and amazing he is to me. Being married to Todd there is never a dull moment, and I love that. Excitement is the key to keeping life entertaining and fun. It's crazy he is 28 years old!!! Although I am not too far behind him turning the same age in January. Oops I had better watch what I say about the age thing. I love you sweetie, you are the best ever!!!

3 comments:

Scott and Megan said...

Todd is so lucky to have you!!!! You guys are great and such a good match! I love the mushiness...mwah!

The Crazy Clawson's said...

ok can you even handle that you have know him for 10 years...i love it. so glad you married each other, and Todd Happy Birthday... so fun. Ash you are darling, and such a cute wife....

kat and jason said...

hey guys...so glad you found us. your blog is cute-__happy birthday todd. jason was excited to hear from you. i felt badly when we saw you last year--we were rushed and i felt like i didn't talk much-anyway. so we're moving out to vegas in jan---if you are ever in the neighborhood!!! you probably know but--jason finally got his job with the secret service. that's why i'm in ohio-and he's in washington. he'll be done training jan 25. he started the beginning of june. talk about a long time. well you guys are cute--the pics were beutiful with the fall leaves and stuff. i hear it's freezing in utah already though. my bro is in alpine and he said there have been a couple snow storms already! well--later!