Saturday, October 13, 2007

The "Toddster"

Todd got a new computer game for his birthday and really likes it a lot. Scout loves to sit on his lap while he plays. They are so cute. I made Todd model this beanie I made one night so I could make sure it was the right size and length. He is my model head all the time whenever I make an adult size beanie. I know he must get sick of me putting them on his head even when he is in the middle of a game. Sorry honey!! We had all our friends over for some brownies and ice cream to celebrate Todd's birthday. I got a pretty good shot of him blowing out his candles. We love our new camera.


2 comments:

Mishlers said...

Happy Birthday Todd! I think you two should take a vacation to visit us!

Mishlers said...

Ashley, I did get your birthday card. Thanks so much for thinking about me!