Saturday, October 27, 2007

Halloween Party

We had a fun family Halloween party friday night. It was fun to see how creative my family was with their costumes. This picture is of my little sister Jentry, her husband Mike, their son Hunter, and Mike's mom. They had the best outfits for sure. Dorothy, the Tinman, Lion, and Scarecrow. These are my two nieces Abbie and Olivia. They were both of course princesses. Olivia wasn't too happy if you can see. She is at the hard age right now.......terrible twos!
This is their little brother Adam, the sweest little guy ever!
This is my sister in law's niece, Jocie, in the wedding dress and my niece Mckinley. She made the cutest little witch. She was charming everyone with her dancing on the kitchen table to the "Backyardagains."

Alright so here is Todd and I. I know we might frighten most of you but we came up with our outfits at the last minute. Todd is a rock star guy(wearing my rolling stones t-shirt) and I decided to be a basketball player. I know I am lame but it was all I could come up with for such short notice. At least we were in the spirit and had fun.

2 comments:

Kristen Tucker said...

Straight out the 80's...I love it.

Jamie said...

You guys look great! My family had a Halloween party tonight and I had NO idea what to be. I ended up borrowing one of Trisha's shirts and being Trisha. A basketball player is way cooler. You're nieces look adorable!