Monday, January 14, 2008

Color Me Mine

For my birthday day this year I got together with some of my close girlfriends and painted at Color Me Mine. If you have never heard of it or been there before you should go. It's way fun! You get to pick what piece of pottery you want to paint then you have to come up with something creative to put on it. I painted a black vase to go in our bedroom and the other girls painted different things like a happy birthday plate, coasters, a mug, and a platter. Of course the prices vary with what you want and you pay a sitting fee while you are there using all their supplies and such. There is no time limit so you can just take all the time you need. It was fun to get together since my hubby was sick over my birthday. Thanks girls, I had fun gabbing all night with you.

1 comment:

Kristen Tucker said...

I had a lot of fun hanging out with you and all of the girls too :) I hope that you had a wonderful birthday.